Ukrainian scientific Pharmacopoeial center for quality of medicines (Pharmacopoeial center - PhC) is leading scientific institutions in Ukraine in the field of standardization and quality control of medicines. Since 2010, the PhC is a subdivision of the State Administration of Ukraine on medicinal products.
The main goals of Pharmacopoeial center:
- creating, support and realization of State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine (SPhU),
- creating, support and realization of pharmacopoeial reference standards (PhRS),
- organization and carry out of the program of professional testing for laboratories of quality control of medicines (PPT),
- state control of quality of medicinies (laboratory of pharmacopoeial analysis)
- examination and working out materials for quality of medicines (standardization),
- scientific, methodical and experimental support of standardization and quality of medicines.
The catalogue of reference standards was renewed on 12.04.2016.